The team at A Classic Party is excited to announce that we are growing! It’s party season and that means we need to add additional team members to help create classic parties for our customers. Check out our current employment opportunities below and apply today to join our classic team!
The driver will load and unload vehicles/trucks and deliver equipment in full or partial loads while working with dispatcher/delivery coordinator and delivery assistant. Driver may also assemble and disassemble the equipment at the customer sites. Drivers exhibit friendly and courteous customer service in a professional manner. May be required to assist customers with reservations, contracts, questions, register transactions and order adjustments if necessary.
- Serve as an excellent company representative
- Load and unload equipment
- Assemble and disassemble equipment
- Maintain accurate delivery and return records
- Verify that delivered items are correct in accordance with customer contract
- Communicate any issues regarding delivery times/equipment/etc to supervisor
- Inform customers about proper equipment operation
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security.
- Perform other duties as requested.
While driving company vehicle:
- Maintain and carry valid driver’s license at ALL times
- Ensure vehicle interior remains clean
- Notify supervisor of any scrapes, dents or accidents
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical difficulties
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (Current For-Hire Endorsement/Chauffeur’s License REQUIRED ) and acceptable driving record
- Lift approximately 70 lbs unassisted and have full range of motion and dexterity
- Pass bi-annual DOT physical
- Flexible work schedule, available to work overtime during peak season including Friday/Saturday/Sunday (May-October). Average number of hours can range from 44-70 hours per week during peak season.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer service experience desired
- Previous industry experience highly desired (Military/Veterans, Fire Department, Construction, Scaffolding Building, Rental Industries)
- Bilingual desired